Students will return to campus starting on Monday, March 8 as follows:
All students (even upper class students still doing zoom classes) will begin following our AM/PM Hybrid schedule on March 8 for all their classes
AM/PM hybrid daily schedule, view here.
Freshman: March 8-9 in English classes.
10th, 11th, 12th: March 18-19 in English classes.
Running Start, Opportunity, and SEATech students: March 18-19 from 8:00am- 3:00pm.
Picture order packets will be handed out the first week of school or can be picked up in the Wa-Hi office.
More information here
Hello! If you want to stay up to date and informed on all ASB and club activities, please join our new Remind! We have already started planning extremely fun new activities, such as an E-Tournament, school-wide Kahoots, a virtual assembly, drawing contests, and SO MANY MORE! (The prizes are definitely worth it). So if you don’t want to miss out, sign in to the Remind, and encourage your friends to do the same!
To join the Remind:
Send a text to 81010
- For Senior Class Text this message: @wahiasb21
- For Junior Class Text this message: @wahiasb22
- For Sophomore Class Text this message: @wahiasb23
- For Freshmen Class Text this message: @wahiasb24
• If you think you want to do it at home but want some resources to guide you: wahi.link/finaid
• If you want help with FAFSA or WASFA over Zoom, Trista from WWCC* is here to help!
Book a meeting with her at wahi.link/bookwwcc
• If you want help with your CSS (not all schools require it), Marilyn from Whitman* can help!
Email her for a time at email@example.com
• If you have questions and need to talk to Katharine at Wa-Hi, book at time here: Kcurles.youcanbook.me
*You do not need to attend WWCC or Whitman to get their assistance - they’re just nice people who want to help :)
Let's get the financial aid done - you can do it!
The Health Center is expanding its services for students in grades 6-12.
The Health Center is now offering its free medical health care visits for students virtually, via computer, easily accessed through student Chromebooks. If students are experiencing non-emergency headaches, eye problems, skin problems, stomach problems, breathing issues, sleep problems, joint or muscular pain, anxiety, cold symptoms or cough, sore throat or reproductive health issues, they or their parent(s) can set up a virtual appointment Monday through Friday.
In-person visits are available for vaccines and sports physicals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. Parent permission is required for students under age 18 and a fillable form will be provided to be completed before the visit.
Contact The Health Center to make an appointment using this FORMRead more
Did you miss the deadline to submit your portrait for the yearbook? Here is your one last chance they are due February 12th. Check out the Yearbook page on the high school website or click the link here https://www.wahibluedevils.
WaHi juniors: if you meet initial National Honor Society (NHS) eligibility criteria, you were emailed a letter with instructions for how to apply for membership selection on Thursday, February 25. Please check your school email for a letter from Mrs. Cassetto which includes a Google Classroom join code. If you did not receive a letter and you think you were mistakenly overlooked, please contact Mrs. Cassetto. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
* be enrolled in current grade-level coursework
* be seeking a Walla Walla High School diploma
* attend Wa-Hi or Opportunity (Running Start students are included)
* have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
* have earned at least 15 credits
* be enrolled at Wa-Hi for at least one semester
* bring NHS eligible documentation from your previous school if not enrolled for at least one semester at WaHi or Opportunity (transfer-in students ONLY)
***Final NHS membership decisions will be made by a faculty panel based on students' demonstration of the 4 NHS pillars: scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
Juniors, are you planning to take the SAT this spring?
GEAR UP will pay for you to take the May 8th test if you register with us. (We can’t pay you back if you pay on your own.)
The sign up dates will be March 22-25 with a few time slots right before and after your am/pm class times.
Info on signing up for a time slot will be posted in Google Classroom and emailed to you.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mrs. Hicks at 526-8621.