Not able to attend graduation in person? Watch live video streaming on Walla Walla Public Schools Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wwschools/
The auditorium on campus (air conditioned, comfortable chairs) will be available for viewing the ceremony for anyone interested.
Senior Party Information on Camp Blue Devil can be found at www.wallawallaparty.com and includes opportunity for parents to contribute to the Senior Party as well as indicate their interest in volunteering for the Senior Party.
Graduation Information 2018
1. Graduation Practice starts at 1:30 on June 8. When seniors arrive, please pick up your name card and popsicle outside of the Commons.
2. You will be walking in groups of 4. If you know the group of 4 that you'll be walking with, get in your group, and go sit down together in the chairs in front of the Commons. If you are a single, pair, or trio, please go to the DJ canopy area in front of the Commons and a staff member will assist in creating groups of 4.
3. At the end of practice, each senior will receive 6 tickets for their family and friends in the gated area. If you need additional tickets, please wait until we hand out all tickets, then we will hand out additional tickets, one at a time after practice. If you do not need all of your tickets, please let the staff member handing out tickets know how many of the six you need. Bleachers and other standing spots are available outside of that area for additional guests.
4. Reminders: Decorations for caps need to be school appropriate. What you wear under your gown needs to follow Wa-Hi's dress code for school or dances. Please leave your purses and valuables at home or with your family.
Congratulations Class of 2018. We are excited to celebrate you on June 8.
Friday, June 8, 2018–Graduation Ceremony
The counseling team strives to help all students graduate from Wa-Hi with a 5th year plan. This includes helping students understand how to be prepared for the academic and social aspects of life after high school. The following documents have been presented to students through the classroom:
- Senior Year Presentation Class of 2018
- College Planning Checklist Class of 2018
- Volunteer Opportunities
Resources for Seniors
- Graduation 2018-Important Dates/Events
- Culminating Project
- Career Information - WA-HI CTE Center
- After High School Options
- College Scholarship Information
- Letters of Recommendation-Personal Data Form
- Jostens Printable Order Form - High school class rings and graduation supplies
- Senior Exit Survey - Class of 2018 ( coming soon)