If you're thinking about participating in sports in college, here are some helpful things to know!
Seniors and Families - Financial Aid Nights! (view flier here)
We will be having T-2-4 Financial Aid Nights in October and November and highly encourage you to invite your parents/guardians to join us to get a step ahead of the financial aid process!
Things you’ll need in order to complete your FAFSA or WASFA:
Student Social Security Number*
Parents’ Social Security Number*
Date of parent marriage/divorce
2018 Tax Return
* if possible (FAFSA only)
Evening Drop-In Financial Aid help with local colleges (choose 1 to attend)
Thurs Oct 3, Tues Oct 8, Monday Oct 28, Wednesday Nov 4
5:30-7:30 in the library
Parents are invited!!!
Hablamos Español (translators will be available)
If you can't make those,
WWCC will in the Career Center to help Thursdays in October at 4th and lunches. (WWCC app not required to get their assistance)
Go to Career Center! Ms Curles can help too!
Ms Curles sent out an AdditionBeyondWaHi to all student emails on Wednesday 10/9. Check your email for information or view here.
Ms Curles sent out a new BeyondWaHi to all student emails on Tuesday 10/8. Check your email for information or view here.
- Ms Curles sent out a new email BeyondWaHi to seniors on Monday 10/7. Check your email for information or view here.
- Ms Curles sent out a new job and new volunteer opportunity to all student emails on Monday 9/16. Check your email for information or view here.
- Ms Curles sent out a new job and new volunteer opportunity to all student emails on Wednesday 9/4. Check your email for information!
- If you don't have an up to date resume, make one. You will want it to be one page and with clear formatting and no typos. SEATech's resume workshop powerpoint can be viewed here. Once you have a resume, you'll be more able to respond when people want to know more about you. You can also drop them off at places you're interested in and
- ask to meet the manager. (This is a time when it's good to talk to strangers).
Here is a sample resume you can emulate.
Is College not your thing? Come talk to me about Job Corp or Apprenticeship!