Testing and Testing Schedules
ACT and SAT Testing Schedules for Walla Walla High School Students
ACT Testing dates and locations:
October 3rd. ALL Wa-Hi Seniors will participate in the ACT test during their school day.
What do Scores mean for me?
Find out more about what test scores mean, what test I can expect to take or what test my student will need to take from elementary to graduation.
Want to know more about the Washington State Report Card? Check out the Washington State Report Card.
Advanced Placement Information
2018 AP Testing schedule TBA
If you have any questions regarding the AP, please contact Carrie Lujan,
Why should I take an AP class? Read this: AP classes Why they matter.
Need more information about AP? EXPLORE AP Courses
In March, students in AP courses will be asked to identify which test(s) they will be taking and pay for the tests. This year the tests will run $93 for each test. Students with free and reduced lunches will pay an adjusted amount - check in with the ASB office for more information.
Get Ahead....Stay Ahead
Set yourself up for success! Learn great studying habits for life....Study Smarter NOT harder!
Academic Lab NOW Open. Monday-Thursday 6th-8th period. Academic Lab Sign IN
Drop in Tuesday-Thursday for College Conversations in Academic Lab! Get help planning for and applying to college, brainstorming and editing college or scholarship essays, applying for financial aid, or talk to current college students about how they got to where they are now. Can’t make it but still have questions? Find Erik Arndt in the Career Center or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A great way to visualize how your student can move through their math options towards Honors and AP course work.
The Whitman Enrichment Program provides an opportunity to take courses at Whitman College tuition free. If a student is selected for this program, he/she will be allowed to enroll in one course per semester. If you plan to apply for the program, keep the following points in mind:
- Whitman is interested in successful high school seniors, however, juniors who are academically successful are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A student must have a 3.6 cumulative GPA
- A student will be able to enroll only in those courses which are not offered at Wa-Hi.
- While tuition for the course is waived, the cost of books and other required materials is the student's responsibility.
See your counselor or GEAR UP specialist for further information.
WWHS Academic Lab
Academic Lab Information and Hours:
- Walla Walla High School's Academic Lab is open Monday-Thursday 2:15-3:45 in the Library
- GEAR UP Tutors are in the library during each Academic Lab time and work directly with students in their respective disciplines.
We want you to become a TUTOR!
Contact Rachel Hicks for information on available hours and locations.
Rachel Hicks 509-526-8621