Fall Action Plan
CLASS OF 2021 Freshman
- MEET with school counselor to review college and career options.
- MAKE grades count!
- Check SKYWARD regularly to stay current on grades and cumulative GPA.
- Visit the WA-HI Academic Lab for additional help and resources.
- ATTEND fall and spring conferences. Check-in with teachers routinely.
- VISIT College websites.
- RESEARCH Career Interests, use www.WOIS.org to build your career and college interest list.
- GET involved in WA-HI clubs, sports, activities, and events to help identify interest areas and stay engaged in school.
- REVIEW 4-year high school coursework plan and community service hours.
Spring Action Plan
CLASS OF 2019 Freshman
- MAKE grades count:
- Review grades and assignments weekly on SKYWARD.
- Use binder and planner daily!
- ATTEND spring conferences.
- ENCOURAGE student to attend Academic Lab Mon-Thur 2:00-3:30pm
- VISIT College websites
- Apply for Summer Programs at WA-HI, more information to come on what programs will be available.
- RESEARCH Career Interests
- FIND High School clubs, organizations, sports
- REVIEW 4-year high school coursework plan and community service hour