7th and 8th periods - Open Library Time for financial aid and scholarship workshop
- FAFSA 4caster; not ready to fill out the FAFSA but want to estimate what kind of aid you may be able to receive? Use this great tool to give you a sneek peek at your possible available student aid.
- College Navigator; want to know how much the school of your dreams may cost to attend? Use this tool to help you navigate the cost, hidden and upfront of colleges across the nation.
- FAFSA Checklist. What you need before you apply!
- Let's Get Ready!
- Washington State GET (Guaranteed Education Tuition) Program
Guaranteed Education Tuition Program
GET Program presentation from Middle School Financial Planning Nights.
GET FAQs Have questions about GET, you are not alone, get answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- College Cost Calculator
Whitehouse College Scorecard: Help make decisions on what school fits your family best. Colleges across the country are rated on graduation rates, cost, future employment, and loan payback percentages.
- ELKS National Foundation 2014 Most Valuable Student ONLINE APPLICATION
UW Alumni Scholarship deadline 3/29/2013http://www.washington.edu/alumni/meet/groups/uwab/scholarships.html
- More scholarships at Blue Devil Homepage - College Scholarships. View or download the list. Many still available and new ones recently added!
Student Loan Information
- Student Loans - Federal Government