Student Accident Report (updated 9/2018)
Negotiated Agreement 2017-2019 (Includes: contract salary schedule, training and prof. growth, employee rights, complaint procedures, insurance coverage, etc) All coaches should read and understand this agreement prior to signing thier contracts.
Wa-Hi Athletics Handbook updated 8.1.2015
- Coaches Pre-Season Paperwork Packet (AKA Coaches Handbook) All-Season 2018-19
APPLY FOR COACHES PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Coaches Professional Growth Funds Application (updated 10.2017)- (turn in to Britt at least 14 days prior to clinic)
In-State Mileage Rates/Per Diem Rates for Coaches (Scroll to the bottom of the page)
Out-of-state Government Per Diem Rates for Coaches
P-Cards may be used to pay for registration fees (after approval from the committee is on file) and hotel rooms/flights.
When using a P-card:
- DO NOT RESERVE ROOMS/FLIGHTS ON ORBITS, TRAVELOCITY, ETC (no 3rd party vendors).
- DO NOT use the p-card for rental cars, meals, taxi cabs, parking fees, or baggage fees (you may ask for reimbursement on a travel voucher).
- Hotels usually require you have the card on your person when using the card to pay for the room (check out a P-card before you travel).
- You may check out a p-card from Britt (not from ASB).
- DETAILED receipts are required (not just the credit card receipt)
- Travel Voucher MUST be returned within the 30-day window from the date of the transactions OR the last working day in August (whichever comes first).
- Turn your travel voucher in to Britt- Britt needs time to get approval signatures and get it to the business office within the window, OR September 1st (whichever comes first).
RELEASE FOR ATHLETES TO TRANSPORT THEMSELVES TO/FROM PRACTICE:
New--Click here for generic form
Kept on file with the coach- turned in to athletics at end of the season.
ASB Purchase Request form (only needed if you are spending your fundraiser money)
Parent pick up from games procedure for coaches (Travel Sign Out Roster will be emailed to head coach)
Volunteer Coach Application (updated 10.2018) (Turn into Britt with Head Coach Signature)
Time sheet template-excel
Time sheet template (updated 1/2018)- pdf(remember to sign/date- turn in by the last day of the month to Britt)
FUNDRAISING- Plan ahead, ask for help!
Athletics ASB fundraising packet and purchase request (updated 4/2018) Turn this in to Britt (for Dirk's approval). Britt will turn this in to ASB. If you are purchasing anything, please include a quote or the contract with the company. Contracts must be signed by the WWPS business manager (not by coaches).
Purchases must be pre-approved
Review your budget with Britt or Dirk to determine if your purchase will be from the General Fund budget, your ASB fundraising account, or if you will be requesting your purchase from Big Blue Boosters.
Obtain quote(s) from the vendor(s). Delivery must be made to Wa-Hi.
General fund: turn in the quote to Britt for a purchase order.
ASB: turn in an ASB purchase request to Britt (with the quote attached)
Big Blue Boosters: turn in the quote to Britt or Dirk.
General fund: Britt makes a purchase order - returns to you or the vendor to move forward with the purchase.
ASB: Barbara will issue a purchase order, or pay with CC
Big Blue Boosters: If approved, BBB will order the item.
ASB Purchase Request New 2017
Britt and Dirk are here to help. Please don't hesitate to ask any question.
Britt- 526-8633, Dirk 526-8635