All registrations must be made through FamilyID (this replaces the paperwork packet and time spent standing in line to register). If you have not done so already, FamilyID will ask you to set up an account with your email and a password of your choosing. Your family information (demographics, insurance, medical) is saved to your family account to use again for multiple children and multiple sports/clubs. Remember your FamilyID email login and password for future use. Click here for FamilyID.
- High School:
- Bowling deadline to register and pay is Thursday, October 26th at midnight.
- Basketball, Wrestling, and Boys' Swim deadline to register and pay is Wednesday, November 8th at midnight.
- Late registration opens at 6pm after the first practice. Late registration means missing the first practice/try outs- please don't be late.
- Student-athletes who wish to participate in Wa-Hi athletics programs must reside within the Walla Walla Public Schools boundaries, or attend Walla Walla High School. Athletes must have a current sports physcial (with no limitations) on file with the school, and the physical on file must be good through the athlete's entire sports season. Parents can check the sports physical date on file via Skyward, under Health Info. Athletes must also posses medical insurance (or purchase school insurance (click here)) appropriate for their chosen sport. Athletes must be members of the Wa-Hi ASB for 2017-18 ($10), and pay the sport fee ($30). Payments are not made through FamilyID. Payments may be made by visiting intouch.wwps.org (intouch uses your Skyward login/password and is case sensitive), or payments may be made in the ASB office.
- Any foreign exchange, running start, AEP, home schooled students must fill out additional WIAA paperwork to be eligible to compete (click here).
- Please visit Athletics.wahibluedevils.org for sport specific information. Feel free to contact the coach with questions regarding a particular sport.
- Wa-Hi Athletics Contact Info:
- Dirk Hansen DHansen@wwps.org 527-8635 or Britt Adkins BDAdkins@wwps.org 527-8633