Please click on the links below for practice information, schedules, and locations pertaining to each sport.
Fall Sports 2017
Registration begins Aug 1 2017
First practice: FB- Weds, Aug 16, 2017
Everything else- Mon, Aug 21, 2017
ALL SEASON Parent Meeting: Mon, Aug 28, 2017 7-8 pm
Winter Sports 17-18
Registration begins Oct 1
First practice: Other-Mon Nov 13
Spring Sports 2018
Registration begins Feb 1
Registration DEADLINE Weds, Feb 21, 2018
First practice, Mon. Feb 26 2018
|Football- Boys||Bowling- Girls||Baseball -Boys|
|Soccer -Girls||Basketball -Boys, Basketball -Girls||Golf -Boys, Golf -Girls|
|Swimming -Girls||Swimming -Boys||Soccer -Boys|
|Volleyball -Girls||Wrestling||Softball -Girls|
|Cross Country (XC)||Dance||Tennis- Boys/Girls|
|Dance||Cheer||Track & Field|
|Cheer||Dance & Cheer Tryouts|
- Student-athletes who wish to participate in Wa-Hi athletics programs must reside within the Walla Walla Public Schools boundaries, or attend Walla Walla High School.
- Athletes must have a current sports physcial with no limitations on file with the school, the physical on file must be good through their entire sports season. Parents can check the sports physical date on file via Skyward, under Health Info.
- Athletes must also posses insurance (or purchase school insurance) appropriate for their chosen sport.
- Athletes must be members of the ASB for 2017-20 ($25), and pay the sport fee ($30).
- Payments are not made through FamilyID.
- Payments may be made by visiting intouch.wwps.org (intouch uses your Skyward login/password and is case sensitive), or payments may be made in the ASB office.
- Any foreign exchange, running start, AEP, home schooled students must fill out additional WIAA paperwork to be eligible to compete.
- All registrations must be made through FamilyID (this replaces the paperwork packet and time spent standing in line to register). If you have not done so already, FamilyID will ask you to set up an account with your email and a password of your choosing. Your family information (demographics, insurance, medical) is saved to your family account to use again for multiple children and multiple sports/clubs. Remember your FamilyID email login and password for future use.
- FAMILYID REGISTRATION HELP SHEET
- Payments may be made in person in the ASB office or online at https://intouch.wwps.org
WA-HI SUMMER SPORTS PROGRAMS
Some Wa-Hi Sports offer summer opportunites to those interested in getting more exposure to their sport.
- All summer participants must:
- register and be approved on FamilyID (Click Here).
- have a sports physical on file with the school that is good through the summer season for their sport(s)
- have medical insurance coverage in place for the entire summer season
- Most (not all) programs start May 30th. Please note the very last day to register for any summer program, including BDAD, is June 23rd.
- Sports that offer summer programs are:
- Basketball Boys, Basketball Girls, Football, Soccer Girls, Tennis Boys and Girls, Track Boys and Girls, Volleyball, Wrestling, XC (Boys and Girls)
- Check their websites for more information or for coach contact information.
- BDAD (Blue Devil Athletic Development)
Click here for a spreadsheet with ALL of our Wa-Hi summer program info in one place.
Middle School Camps and Elementary Camps AKA "Kids Camps" Click Here
BLUE DEVIL COACHES CONFERENCE
Monday, August 14, 2017
9am-4 pm at Wa-Hi
This one day conference will give you the opportunity to hear relevant presentations by Bruce Brown regarding positive methods and Sara LeDuc regarding ASB lau and fundraising. You will be able to update your first aid/CPR cards, meet with other coaches, and see drills used by High School coaches.
This conference is for all High School, Middle School, Elementary, AAU, Legion, ASA… anyone who coaches kids in our community.
The goal of this conference is two-fold:
To develop, implement, and celebrate a shared vision for K-12 athletics in the Walla Walla School District and the Walla Walla Valley
An opportunity for all coaches to come together to X & 0 and share philosophies for the purpose of developing sound strategies for building strong feeder programs K-12
For: High School Coaches, Middle School AD’s/Coaches/Secretaries, Booster Club Board
9-10:45 am - ASB Law and Procedures Presentation by Sara LeDuc
11 am-12 pm Positive Coaching Presentation by Bruce Brown (Proactive Coaching- www.http://proactivecoaching.info)
12-12:45 pm Lunch provided
1-2 pm Break-out sessions (taught by High School coaches)
2-3 pm Core Covenants Session with Bruce Brown
For: Those who need it
2-4 pm First aid/CPR certification with Kelsey Brennan
Clock hours available
- Home Event Directions
- Sports Physical and Health History Form (form to take to doctor's visit)
- Additional WIAA eligibility forms (Running Start, AEP, Homeschooled, Foreign Exchange).
- Walla Walla High School Athletic Handbook
- Wa-Hi Fight Song