Please click on the links below for practice information, schedules, coach contact information, and contest locations pertaining to each sport.
Fall Sports 2018
Registration begins Aug 1 2018
First practice: Football- Weds, Aug 15, 2018
First practice: Everything else (except Softball)- Mon, Aug 20, 2018
First practice: Softball- Mon, Sept 3, 2018
Homecoming Game: Fri, Oct 12
Winter Sports 18-19
Registration begins Oct 1
First practice: All Other-Mon Nov 12, 2018
Spring Sports 2019
Registration begins Feb 1
Registration DEADLINE Weds, Feb 20, 2019
First practice, Mon. Feb 25 2019
|Football||Bowling- Girls||Baseball -Boys|
|Soccer -Girls||Basketball -Boys, Basketball -Girls||Golf -Boys, Golf -Girls|
|Softball (Slowpitch)- Girls NEW 18-19||Swimming -Boys||Soccer -Boys|
|Swimming -Girls||Wrestling||Softball (Fastpitch)-Girls|
|Volleyball -Girls||Dance||Tennis- Boys/Girls|
|Cross Country (XC)||Cheer||Track & Field|
|Dance||Dance & Cheer Tryouts|
- Student-athletes who wish to participate in Wa-Hi athletics programs must reside within the Walla Walla Public Schools boundaries, or attend Walla Walla High School.
- Athletes must have a current sports physical with no limitations on file with the school, the physical on file must be good through their entire sports season. Parents can check the sports physical date on file via Skyward, under Health Info.
- Athletes must also possess insurance (or purchase school insurance) appropriate for their chosen sport.
- Athletes must be members of the ASB for 2018-19 ($10).
- Payment is not made through FamilyID.
- Payment for your ASB may be made by visiting intouch.wwps.org (intouch uses your Skyward login/password and is case sensitive), or payment may be made in the ASB office.
- Any foreign exchange, running start, AEP, home-schooled students must fill out additional WIAA paperwork to be eligible to compete.
- All registrations must be made through FamilyID (this replaces the paperwork packet and time spent standing in line to register). If you have not done so already, FamilyID will ask you to set up an account with your email and a password of your choosing. Your family information (demographics, insurance, medical) is saved to your family account to use again for multiple children and multiple sports/clubs. Remember your FamilyID email login and password for future use.
- FAMILYID REGISTRATION HELP SHEET
- Payments may be made in person in the ASB office or online at https://intouch.wwps.org
- Home Event Directions
- Sports Physical and Health History Form (form to take to doctor's visit)
- Additional WIAA eligibility forms (Running Start, AEP, Homeschooled, Foreign Exchange).
- Walla Walla High School Athletic Handbook
- Wa-Hi Fight Song
TICKET PRICES for 2018-2019
$3- Sr / Middle School*
WA-HI ASB cardholders get in for free (skip the line and present your ASB card at the gate).
*Middle School Students from WWPS can get in for free with their school ID
$5- Sr / Middle School /Elementary
(No passes or ASB cards can be accepted for post-season admission)