Hello! If you want to stay up to date and informed on all ASB and club activities, please join our new Remind! We have already started planning extremely fun new activities, such as an E-Tournament, school-wide Kahoots, a virtual assembly, drawing contests, and SO MANY MORE! (The prizes are definitely worth it). So if you don’t want to miss out, sign in to the Remind, and encourage your friends to do the same!
To join the Remind:
Send a text to 81010
- For Senior Class Text this message: @wahiasb21
- For Junior Class Text this message: @wahiasb22
- For Sophomore Class Text this message: @wahiasb23
- For Freshmen Class Text this message: @wahiasb24
Wa-Hi Yearbook is seeking info and photos on a few different topics: Phone Backgrounds, Quarantine Stories, Travel, Work Setup and special just for Seniors--Senior Advice. For each topic there is a separate google form to complete.
We are asking students to complete one, some, or all depending upon what they feel like sharing. By students sharing their photos and stories it helps the yearbook staff tell the story of the year and get more students covered in the book.
Special Just for Seniors
• If you think you want to do it at home but want some resources to guide you: wahi.link/finaid
• If you want help with FAFSA or WASFA over Zoom, Trista from WWCC* is here to help!
Book a meeting with her at wahi.link/bookwwcc
• If you want help with your CSS (not all schools require it), Marilyn from Whitman* can help!
Email her for a time at email@example.com
• If you have questions and need to talk to Katharine at Wa-Hi, book at time here: Kcurles.youcanbook.me
*You do not need to attend WWCC or Whitman to get their assistance - they’re just nice people who want to help :)
Let's get the financial aid done - you can do it!
The Health Center is expanding its services for students in grades 6-12.
The Health Center is now offering its free medical health care visits for students virtually, via computer, easily accessed through student Chromebooks. If students are experiencing non-emergency headaches, eye problems, skin problems, stomach problems, breathing issues, sleep problems, joint or muscular pain, anxiety, cold symptoms or cough, sore throat or reproductive health issues, they or their parent(s) can set up a virtual appointment Monday through Friday.
In-person visits are available for vaccines and sports physicals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. Parent permission is required for students under age 18 and a fillable form will be provided to be completed before the visit.
Contact The Health Center to make an appointment using this FORMRead more